Have you ever wondered what the opposite sex really thinks? What do they look for in a prospective partner? What gets their attention, what turns them on and what turns them off?
Flirting, Dating, Sex and Love
When it comes to flirting, dating, sex and love, what do they really want? As if the world of dating wasn’t confusing enough, every time you turn on the TV, read a magazine or hop online you get different advice.
Girls, should you play hard to get or shouldn’t you? Is making the first move taking away the thrill of the chase? What do guys really think about paying for the first date and do you owe him one if you accept? Is it ok to have sex on the first date or will he see you as nothing but a booty call?
Guys, what are women really looking for in a guy, do looks really matter or is it the size of your wallet they’re after? Do they really judge you based on your size or is it your experience that counts? How do you find your soulmate and receive the love and respect you deserve?
Global Study into the Dating & Mating Patterns of SIngles
Inundated with questions from singles about flirting, dating, sex and love we decided to find out the truth about what men and women really want once and for all. To get real answers we went straight to the horse’s mouth, conducting a global study into the dating and mating patterns of over 1500 men and women. The study consisted of online surveys, focus groups, seminars, interviews and field research (not to mention a little research of our own).
Real People - Real Answers: Surprising Results
The results even surprised us. Some of the responses left us speechless, others had us rolling in tears of laughter, and a few had us scratching our heads wondering how on earth men and women ever got together.
In this book you’ll find real answers and real stories from real people. We’ll blast open those old wives tales and myths and tell you the truth about what men and women and really want and the secrets they don’t want you to know.
What will you gain?
Are we wetting your appetite? Want some more? Here’s a taste of what’s to come:
We’ll tell you how to:
• Avoid the dating pitfalls
• Take their breath away without breaking your bank account
• Make yourself instantly more attractive to the opposite sex
• Decipher if they're flirting or just being friendly
• Tell if you’re too much hard work or just too picky
• Be an instant hit, anywhere, anytime
• Meet sexy singles
• Conquer your fears, get over rejection and make your move
• Knock their socks off
• 150 ideas of where to go on a date
• Take them on a date they’ll never forget
• The number one thing that will get their attention
• Get them to say “yes” when she’d normally say no
• Make a fabulous impression on your first date
• Make them want you
• Heat things up in less than a minute
• Avoid the fifteen things that will kill a date
Salivating? That’s just for starters. The best is yet to come.
• Their top 10 sexual turnoffs
• Their top 10 sexual turn-ons
• What they'd really want you to do to them in the bedroom
• What they'd like to do to you
• And how to get them coming back for more
Read on, we’ve taken the guesswork out of getting the one you want. Because dating is a game best played with two. Like men and women, the two sides of this book compliment each other perfectly, so you need to read one side in conjunction with the other to have maximum impact on the opposite sex.
“The idea of combining the advice for men and women into one flip-about tome isjust brilliant..how better to encourage the sexes to see things from each other’s perspective? Enhancing our understanding of the position of the opposition has got to be a step forward in the ‘entente cordiale’ between the sexes. Paul and Katia challenge some of the most well known stereotyped concepts and ‘theories’ of how males and females should interact. The idea that you can and should behave with a potential partner the same way as you do with a friend is a refreshing piece of advice. Keep those good vibrations going and enjoy!” - Dr Cindy Pan MBBS, FRACGP, doctor and author of ‘Pandora’s Box-lifting the lid on life’s little nasties’ and ‘Playing Hard to Get’
In this step-by-step guide to flirting, dating, sex & love you'll discover:
• How to get the man of your dreams and turn a date into a fulfilling relationship
• The art of flirting and the secrets of body language..
• How to decipher his body language and tell if he’s just being friendly, flirting, is dying to kiss you, or wants much, much, more.
• The truth about what men really want. We went straight to the source to find out what works, what doesn’t, what turns them on and off, in and out of the bedroom.
• What he’d really like you to do to him in the bedroom.
• The secrets about what men are really thinking, but would never tell you. Real men have their say, sharing their stories about dating, sex and love, answering all the questions you’ve been dying to ask.
• The cold hard facts. The statistics about what women really want will blow your mind.
• How to succeed with women beyond your wildest dreams. How to make them want you and get them coming back for more.
• How to decipher her body language and tell if she’s just being friendly, flirting, is dying to kiss you, or wants much, much, more.
• How to create a killer date - what to wear, where to go with 150 fantastic date ideas, what to do to spark her interest and what not to do.
• The truth about what women really want. We went straight to the source to find out what turns them on and off, in and out of the bedroom.
• The secrets about what women are really thinking, but will never tell you. Real women have their say, sharing their stories about dating, sex and love, answering all the questions you’ve been dying to ask.
• How to penetrate the mind of the woman you are after. Know exactly what she wants, when she wants it and how to communicate with her to whet her appetite.
Further quotes of support from
“This book is worth its weight in gold. The stories had me rolling around the ﬂoor in ﬁts of laughter! It tells it as it is, and is a singlesʼ essential guide to getting and keeping the one you want. The facts about what men and women really want were a real opener and very intriguing. Itʼs the best dating book around by a mile. I know what my single friends are getting for Christmas.”
- Natasha Ferré, TV Host, Channel Ten, GoinʼBallistyx Show
“Practical advice with lots of fun tips and exercises to try out.”
- Katherine Firkin, Katʼs Eye, Herald Sun
“This is a ʻHow toʼ book with a difference. Well researched, it provides practical information for men and women seeking partners. Advice on body language, eye contact, grooming, ﬂirting and much more gives the single person a checklist of how to proceed or look elsewhere.”
- Shirley Randles, Author, Radio Presenter.
“This book is an invaluable tool for those who are struggling with the mysterious art of attracting the opposite sex. Likewise, it is also of great value for those who have already achieved their perfect relationship by offering advice on how to keep that romance and understanding alive. This book is well researched and presented in a humorous way that contains many excellent tips. The inclusion of personal stories makes it easily related to and it is never too late to learn some new tactics.”
- Cameron Johnston, Publisher, Insight Magazine
“Wow. Is that what they’re really thinking? If only I’d known this twenty years ago when I was single. I would have ﬂown instead of stumbled.”
- Steve Watts, Executive Producer, Goin’ Ballistyx Show, Channel Ten
“How to get the woman you want is very easy to read and extremely practical, I’m sure this will help a lot of singles ﬁnd their match.”
- Rodney Levi, actor and model.
“Forget the saying from Sex and the City, ʻI couldnʼt help but wonder.ʼ Youʼll wonder no more after reading this honest account from men and women about what they really look for when searching for love. This book, like love, is one that you should not live without. I could not put this book down and I am incredibly embarrassed by how many social faux pas moments I myself have unconsciously conducted while out on a date, without even realising!”
“If youʼve ever wanted to be a ﬂy on the wall in a menʼs locker room, this book is for you. It answered every question Iʼve ever had about men, what they want in and out of the bedroom and why they do what they do, (and gave me the answers to questions Iʼve never had the guts to ask). ”
“A much awaited, practical and down to earth manual comprising step -by-step instructions that are not only logical, but genuine. I enjoyed reading this book very much and Iʼd deﬁnitely recommend it for any singlesʼbookshelf.”